Get to Know me DIGITALLY


For my Digital Me project, I decided to use GoogleForms. GoogleForms is a great website to know because there are so many uses for it. You are able to create a quiz, survey, worksheet and so much more. There are several different types of ways to ask questions and insert pictures and videos. The responses from each person are recorded and the creator is able to see the results.


I decided to create a quiz about myself and included pictures in it too!
I started with general questions about school and then went into ones about my favorite things such as my favorite animal and food. I also talked about my family including my mom, dad, sister and brother, and my boyfriend.

Here's a sneak peak of some of my questions!

 
When I teach this to the class I am going to have everyone open up the quiz on their computers. While doing so, I'm going to tell them not to scroll too far down because some of the pictures give away the answers! I will give them a chance to answer each question, and then we will go over it as a class. I even got candy for the people who get the right answers!

To learn more about me, view my Digital Me here!

Comments

  1. Anna I really enjoyed your Digital Me project ! you did a great job incorporating visuals and I felt like I really got to know you. I would have never though to use google forms in this way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts