We Have Reached The End


Just as fast as the semester began, it is now over. Although this course has ended, the information I learned in it and the knowledge I gained will always stick with me.

The most important knowledge I gained occurred during fieldwork. Working with my group, teaching a whole class makes the teaching experience more real than other fieldwork opportunities we are given. I was able to learn a lot about myself as a future teacher which will enable me to grow into a better one.

In fieldwork and in the classroom, Dr. Smirnova provided me with so much information that I will always carry with me. From technology use to lesson plans, I will incorporate it all in my future classroom.

Although we were taught several different things, one that I really like is the Jigsaw activity. This will allow the class to learn, surrounded by all of their peers in the classroom instead of just a few. They will be able to work as a team with several different students. I know this because when we did it, I felt that way. I was able to work with many of my classmates, in which we all put our ideas together and then connected them in the end.

Throughout this course, I also learned from my classmates, but my group in particular. During the course I kept up with their blog posts and shared comments on each of them. They were a great group to work with and we were all able to bounce back many ideas, some of which I will remember for my classroom.

So thank you, Dr. Smirnova, Nicole, Megan, Rachel, and Rebecca for always being there for guidance this semester.

To read my comments on their blogs, please click the link on each of their names!


Comments

Popular Posts